Friday 18 May 2012

Failure is the road upon which we must travel to arrive at our destination of success

After reading a few motivation quotes, I thought I would come up with my own! The reason for writing this post is that I just watched a video which I saw a while back now and it got me thinking about what inspires us to want to improve and become more successful, both in terms of climbing and life in general, and how things can change very rapidly when something comes along which changes our physical capability to do so.



 Either way, Paul Pritchard is a very inspirational person! We should stop making excuses about why we can't do something and think up of the reasons why we want to do it, and if we can't come up with any good reasons we probably shouldn't be doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment